Friday, April 1, 2011

MISS WORLD NEW ZEALAND CONTESTANT - Bronte Chadwick

Bronte Chadwick (Contestant 5)



My name is Bronte Chadwick, I am a 19 years old student and very proud to be here representing the Nature Coast - Kapiti/Horowhenua Region. I am originally from England and my parents moved my family here to New Zealand for the many wonderful lifestyle opportunities that this beautiful country has to offer.

From our beaches, rivers and ranges to our unique customs and kiwi culture, there is something to suit every demographic. With the amazing Flora and Fauna New Zealand has I think conserving our native beauty should be a high priority throughout the country. In November last year, I won the title of Miss Nature Coast 2010.

With my pageant platform I hope not only to endeavour to help keep and protect New Zealand's unique qualities for generations to enjoy, but also to inspire young girls to aim high and have the confidence in themselves to achieve their dreams.


Special thanks and credits to www.missworld.co.nz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Map

free counters